Wife / Mother / Online marketing rescuer
Likes: Karaoke, ST:TNG, solving puzzles and learning new things (oh and chocolate!)
Dislikes: Spiders, cheesy highlighted sales pages, sauerkraut and insomnia
Okay. I was born a poor black child.
Wait… no, sorry, wrong story…
My name is Sara Carbaugh. I’m pretty awesome.
To make it easy for you I created a Top Ten things you may not know and didn’t realize you wanted to know about me:
- I constantly sing and dance in the car in the hopes that other drivers will see me and have a better day.
- I can have a whole conversation using nothing but movie quotes.
- I’m addicted to Facebook. No really. I should probably start a support group…
- I lost 100 pounds in 9 months and finally feel like the real me again! (Hence all the adorable pictures plastered throughout the site now…*wink*)
- I have a dog named Sid Vicious and a cat named Watson. No I did not name them, they came with these scarily perfect names.
- I never wanted kids but now I can’t imagine my life without my daughter.
- I’ve been to two Star Trek conventions and got hit on by Klingons. I also got to meet Majel Barrett which was one of my favorite moments ever.
- I have an unhealthy addiction to vintage fashion, vintage hair styles and vintage makeup styles. My style icon is Marilyn Monroe. (I know, totally original….bite me.)
- I knit, crochet and needlepoint but I’m afraid to try sewing. That machine is far too complicated for me!
- If I could do anything in the world I would be a Broadway actress. I do local theater now and it’s so much fun that sometimes I’m sad to leave rehearsals!
If you want my official bios head on over to my Speaker page with all the juicy awesomness related to my speaking business!
If you’d like to know more about how I can use my crazy awesome skills to market your crazy awesome creations online, fill out my Contact form and we can set up a free 30 minute consultation to see where to start!
If you’d like to just chat me up and talk about Doctor Who, ST:TNG or BSG (and if you know what those stand for you’re already one of my people!) send me an email too!