Since I am trying to post on a regular basis now I thought it would be fun to have a links post because I always love it when other people share links to awesome stuff they’ve come across that week! (Plus it’s an excuse for me to keep track of all the cool stuff I find… )
I can’t promise these will all be business related because, well, that would be boring so please enjoy my cornucopia of awesomeness. (On a side note, some of these links might be affiliate links. I thank you a head of time for helping me pay for my makeup, shoe and Netflix addictions.)
- George Orwell’s Rules For Writing. If you write, you should read them.
- I got a great tip on how to create a Day of Genius!
- I signed up to help spread the word about the Girl Effect. You can help too! Look for my post on October 4th!
- Found out what I want for a holiday gift this year – The new Kindle Fire!
- Having trouble understanding the new Facebook Timeline? Don Draper is here to help explain.
- Started using Buffer for scheduling out tweets quickly throughout the day. So awesome.
- Went a little crazy with the Crafty Craft pins on Pinterest. So many cool things for Halloween!
- The season finale of Doctor Who was on Saturday (SO GOOD!) so BBC America shared some hilarious Doctor Who themed treats!
- My creepy, creepy face helped support the Stephen and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- I discovered maybe the coolest quiet book ever with a Star Trek: The Next Generation Theme!